Dist 31 started in 1874, from 1874-1890 it was on the Walker Road (Robert Lewis’ land).
The school was dedicated on February 5, 1921. The school house was struck by lightening on September 28, 1923 and burned. Workers began rebuilding the school house on November 22, 1923, the carpenters rebuilding the school stayed at the home of William Loseke. School started in the new school building on March 3, 1924.
During the time the new school was being rebuilt, school classes were held in the Postville Church.
Original school was built on the Walker Road and it was moved to somewhere when the Walker Road was closed.